Friday, March 19, 2010

Yesterday's movie:

Up

My husband and I sat down to watch this movie one night and cried for the first 20 minutes. Totally not expecting that. Anyone else cry during this movie? I didn't think I would like this one because it wasn't a typical Pixar movie about kids or monsters or fish or cars. It was about a grumpy old man. Now, the cute little scout-ish friend in the movie (for whom yesterday's quote is attributed) was fun, but it was odd to have a full-length kid's movie have an old man for its main character. My husband thought maybe that's why the movie didn't have that much kid appeal. It wasn't about kids or kid-ish things. Definitely a winner though.

Today's quote:
"Mama, it's alright. Everything's gonna be alright. Your baby's coming to get ya. You just sit there. Sit there, relax, take it easy. I'm coming to get you Mama." (Hint: 1963)

No comments: