Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yesterday's movie:

Steel Magnolias

This movie always makes me want to live in the South. I believe that this movie was also one of Julia Roberts' first movies. What a group of ladies to start out with: Olympia Dukakis, Sally Field, Shirley McClaine. Wow. And this was a stage show before it was a movie. One of my other favorite lines from this movie is "He's so confused, he don't know whether to wind his butt or scratch his watch."

Today's quote:
A: "Last year we were in the squirt league, and this year we're in the peewee"
B: "So?"
A: "So what do they want us to do? Play baseball or urinate?"

1 comment:

alifia said...

I'm gonna go with the Sandlot. And my most quotable Steel Magnolias line is )with a southern drawl) "Your colors are pink and pink." (dreamily)'My colors are Blush and Bashful' (With a firmer drawl) "Your colors are PINK and PINK"