Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yesterday's movie:

Grease

Grease is the word. The 25th anniversary of this movie came out on my 18th birthday and I got together with a big group of friends from school and we went to see this. We were first in line. While waiting in line there were hula hoop contests and other fun shenanigans. I don't remember seeing one guy waiting in that line either. To this day, whenever I hear the song "Greased Lightning" I see in my mind the theater full of women singing along and doing the hand movements and everything. My mom still doesn't like this movie. Some people you can never change.

Today's quote:
"Baseball cards? I LOVE baseball cards! -Got 'em, got 'em, need 'em got 'em, got 'em got 'em, need 'em, got 'em, need 'em, need 'em, got 'em, need 'em, need 'em got 'em, got 'em need 'em!"

1 comment:

N Rabedew said...

The Sandlot? I'm not sure :( PS I cried at the beginning of UP to