Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thursday's movie:

Mystery Men

I apologize for the lapse in movie quoting for Friday and yesterday. We were out of town and I didn't get a chance to hit up the blog. You understand. So Mystery Men is one of my all-time favorite movies. Again, this is one that, from my experience, not a lot of people know, and if they do, they think it's a dumb movie. All in the eye of the beholder, my friend. Come on, a Paul Reubens as a character named "The Spleen"? Just doesn't get any better than that. Ben Stiller is at his best in this one too.

Today's quote:
"I carried a watermelon?"

6 comments:

alifia said...

Duh. I've been waiting for this one!! :)

Fabulous Five said...

Dirty Dancing? That's my guess.

BAnderson said...

Dirty Dancing!

N Rabedew said...

Dirty Dancing - an iconic film - "Nobody puts Baby in a corner" :D I couldn't place the Mystery Men line :( I like that movie too - William H Macy is great (The Shovler?! hahaha, good stuff). If you like Mystery Men, you might give Happy Texas a try. Happy Texas is an independent film with Steve Zahn and William H Macy about two escaped cons, Zahn playing one of the escapees and Macy playing some great small town law enforcement.

BAnderson said...

Dirty Dancing!

Sierra said...

Baby in Dirty Dancing!!