Monday, March 15, 2010

Friday's movie:

You've Got Mail

For me, this movie was kind of an extension of "Sleepless in Seattle." I love seeing Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks together. He's usually not a romantic type actor, but he does well in this one. One thing I realized about him in this movie though is that he doesn't have good hands. They're a little pudgy and don't seem well manicured. For as much as he makes, I'm sure he could afford a little hand make-over. Hands are one of those "things" for me, otherwise I couldn't care less.

Today's quote:
"Wow, that was really scary and if you don't mind me saying, if that don't work, your breath will certainly get the job done, 'cause you definitely need some Tic Tacs or something 'cause your breath STINKS."

1 comment:

Leilani said...

Who doesn't love Shrek!

"Ogres are like onions."