Friday, April 16, 2010

Yesterday's movie:

The Fugitive

Alicia, not too bad. Although Mike Meyers is the last person they'd cast in a movie like this. Nicole, I'm with you. I've never seen any of the originals either. When my family moved to Germany, we watched this movie again and again. After a decade+ hiatus of not watching it, my husband and I sat down to watch it and I was surprised how much of it I'd forgotten. That's so not like me. This will sound weird, but I remember having somewhat of a crush on Tommy Lee Jones in this movie. I look at him now in this movie and can't figure out why. My husband's movie quoting abilities have definitely improved since we met, and this is one that he quotes quite often. He'll branch out soon, I'm sure.

Can you name the movie:
"How long have you been standing there?"
"Forever!"
"What did you just hear me say?"
"Six girls in college, maybe seven."
"Seven.... EIGHT! Mary Kelly!"

1 comment:

Leilani said...

My hubby's favorite movie: Sleepless in Seattle!

"When a man is a widower why do we say he was widowed? Why don't we say he was widowered?"