Friday, April 9, 2010

Yesterday's movie:

Frequency

Dennis Quaid and Jim Caviezel. Not a box office smash hit, but one of those "Could this really happen?" movies. A son is able to communicate with his dad 20 years in the past. Maybe 25 years. I don't remember the actual time frame. They talk to each other through a ham radio and it has something to do with a glitch in the weather or something. I first saw Jim Caviezel in "The Count of Monte Cristo" and have enjoyed him in other movies as well. I never saw him in "The Passion of the Christ" and I don't think I ever will. I just can't bring myself to watch that.

Can you name the movie:
"And cause I was a gazillionaire, and I liked doin it so much, I cut that grass for free."

2 comments:

alifia said...

i vote Forrest Gump...thats one of those you forget how good it is and how enjoyable it is to watch, kinda like Titanic. i love when Bubba's mom gets the check and her feet go straight up in the air when she faints :)

N Rabedew said...

I remember the first time I saw this movie was in Mr. Peebles Freshman English class :D Forrest Gump