Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Friday's movie:

Forrest Gump

So many lines from this movie, it was hard to choose one. Doesn't Tom Hanks look so young in this movie too? I knew a kid who dressed up as Forrest Gump (as he is dressed above) for Halloween one year. He had the suitcase and box of chocolates and everything. One of the more creative Halloween costumes I'd seen in awhile. This is one of those movies that I can't watch more than once every couple months, but I do enjoy it when I watch it.

Can you name the movie:
"Speaking of names, I know a man with a wooden leg named Smith."
"What's the name of his other leg?"

3 comments:

Leilani said...

Aw, haven't seen Mary Poppins in years!

"practically perfect in every way"

N Rabedew said...

Mary Poppins - my favorite part was when the old banker laughed at the joke and started floating :D that and the Chimney Sweeps - did you see that the broadway musical was coming to Sacramento?

alifia said...

Mary Poppins :) i love to laugh :) :)