Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yesterday's Movie:

The Great Race (1965)

This is a movie I've been watching since I was a kid. Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis, Natalie Wood and Columbo, I mean, Peter Falk. I haven't met a lot of people that know this movie but this movie plays a part in the first kiss between my husband and I. We initially met online and when we met in person, things went great. During our first weekend together, we were flirty and held hands and I hoped something was going to happen between us. During a conversation, I mentioned this movie. He said he knew that movie. That was all I needed to know. Kiss!!! Later I found out that he'd seen that movie only a couple weeks before. Lucky him.

Today's quote:
"No one cares about the man in the box, the man who disappears."

No comments: