Monday, February 1, 2010

Friday's movie:

It's A Wonderful Life

That probably wasn't the kind of quote you'd expect from a Jimmy Stewart warm and fuzzy movie. Not a bad line though, eh? This is one of my favorite movies and it makes me cry every time. Do you ever watch Christmas movies in the middle of the year and wish Christmas (or your December holiday of choice) would be there already? I don't know if I've ever seen another Jimmy Stewart movie besides this one. Any other favorite lines from this movie?

Today's quote:

"Men should be like Kleenex: soft, strong and disposable."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that Mrs. White, in the library, with the candlestick? :D
Nicole Rabedew

Mrs. Miller said...

Since I already saw you and told you the movie, do I get credit?
I won't spoil it for others.